Celebrate October and beer at this Oktoberfest!
Prost! Adirondack Pub & Brewery's 15th annual Oktoberfest celebrates everyone's favorite October traditions. Featuring New York State guest breweries, a Bier Garden, non-stop polka music, and authentic German food. We hope you come hungry and thirsty!
There's plenty to do at Oktoberfest other than tasting delicious foods and craft beverages - we have the incredibly popular keg toss competition, Weisswurst, potato pancakes, corn hole, artisan cheese, stein hoisting, dancing chicken, and much more! Costumes are welcomed and we encourage you to enter the costume contest. Women's and men's costume categories will be awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
Tickets will be available to purchase in advance online starting August 5th. Day of tickets may be purchased, as well as Designated Driver tickets.
- Complimentary Oktoberfest branded 5 oz sampler stein
- One complimentary food voucher (Also included in Designated Driver ticket)
- Unlimited sampling of Adirondack Brewery Beer & Cider, New York State Guest Brewery Beer, Local Wine & Cider
- Entry into the games and contests
- Free parking in the High Peaks Distilling/ Biscotti Brothers Cafe parking lot at 1 Canada Street
Highly recommend attending the event with a designated driver, or Uber and Lyft are both available in Lake George.
Adirondack Pub and Brewery is proud and honored to donate a portion of the day's proceeds to The Ben Osborn Memorial Fund, a local charity.
Must be 21 and older to attend. IDs must be a US driver's license, military ID, or passport to gain entrance to the festival. Pets are not allowed at Oktoberfest.