Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Check back for details in 2022!
Summer is for celebrating!
Fireworks will be on the last day, August 27th!
Visit us every summer Friday for some delectable selections and goodies by a variety of food truck vendors, and live music!
Local trucks include:
- Red Wagon BBQ
- Two Bulldogs
- Adirondack Olykoeks
- Hungry Traveler
- Whisk & Wine
- Hilton Farmstand
- Sip & Slurp
- Full Cord Pizza
- Chilly Wlly's Ice Cream
- Say Cheese 518
- Moby Dick's Fish Fry
- The Mac Factor & Lemonade (Mac & Cheese)
- Buena Comida Mexican
- and more!
Relax and enjoy live music performed by local and regional musicians including:
- July 2 - Willie Playmore
- July 9 - Tiny Montgomery
- July 16 - Northern Exposure
- July 23 - Willie Playmore
- July 30 - Three Quarter North
- August 6 - Andy Smith & Friends
- August 13 - Jeff Madden & Zach Smith
- August 20 - Big Time Kitty
- August 27 - Angel's Envy.....and FIREWORKS!
Take part in the games and stop for a look at our local businesses who are here as well.