The “hottest and coolest lounge” in the Adirondacks is back!
The 2022 Glacier Ice Bar will open exclusively to overnight guests, with a limited number of tickets available to non-hotel guests at $25.00 (plus tax) each. Click here for more details.
Glacier Ice Bar Guidelines for 2022:
- The Glacier Ice Bar will be available to overnight hotel guests only. Wristbands will be given upon check-in to each registered guest and will be required for Ice Bar entry throughout the weekend
- We are limiting our capacity to approximately 50% and only selling 200 rooms both weekends to encourage social distancing. A two night minimum will be required on both weekends.
- All charges at the Ice Bar must be billed to your room. We will not be processing credit card payments.
The Glacier Ice Bar and Lounge, also known as the Sagamore Ice Bar, brings not one, but two swanky weekends of ice-cold fun to guests and locals alike! The centerpiece is the frozen bar, expertly carved from 18,000 pounds of crystal-clear ice. Guests are welcome to belly up to the bar and enjoy a frosty cocktail. A variety of signature, winter-inspired cocktails will be served.
Glacier Ice bar Activities:
- Outdoor igloos will be available to rent in two hour increments. Contact the restaurant to reserve.
- Ice Carving Demonstrations on Friday & Saturday on the Third Veranda Terrace
- Bonfires with s'mores on Friday & Saturday nights with live music from Chip Chevalier on Saturdays on the Lower Veranda Terrace
- Outdoor music throughout the event (sorry - no dancing!)
- "Grown Up Olympics" at The Rec Center on Saturdays, including prizes for first, second, and third place finishers!
- The Spa & Salon will be open throughout both weekends, by appointment only
- Heated indoor pool will be open throughout the weekend
- Fireworks on each Saturday night at 9pm!
Need some food to compliment those drinks from the ice bar? Head into La Bella Vita for hors-d'oeuvres and authentic Italian specialties. With good vibes and music in the air, you’ll most likely forget all about the cold. If your gloves and boots aren't up to snuff, head for Caldwell’s Lounge inside The Sagamore Resort and take a seat by the blazing fireplace until you warm up. There will be some winter-inspired hors-d'oeuvres on the ice bar menu.
So bundle up, grab your friends and family, and join us at The Sagamore for The Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge for two weekends in January!
*Please remember, the Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge is weather permitting.
This is an event worthy of staying for the whole weekend! Make sure you browse the many Lake George hotels that are open in winter.
Want a first-hand look at the Glacier Ice Bar & Lounge? Read our blog!
Did you know this isn't the only ice bar in the Lake George Area? Check out our list of the most amazing ice bars in Lake George!