Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Watch classic films at the Chapman Museum!
- Little Shop of Horrors (1960) - Wednesday, October 20th at 7pm
- Hot cider will be provided
- Gulliver's Travels (1939) - Wednesday, November 17th at 7pm
- Bring pillows and blankets to set up on the floor. Chairs will still be provided.
- It's A Wonderful Life (1946) - Wednesday, December 15th at 7pm
- Hot cocoa will be provided
- A Star is Born (1937) - Wednesday, January 19
Continuing with the movie theme, stop by the Chapman Museum's new exhibit: "Now Showing: From Nickelodeons to Drive-Ins." This exhibit presents a historical perspective on how the evolution of moving pictures impacted dour local communities.
Please call, or email, Maureen to make a reservation. (518) 793-2826 email@example.com
Masks are currently required at all in-person events at the museum, regardless of vaccination status.