Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
We'll see you in 2022!
Come out and support and CHEER on these fine athletes!
After a six year hiatus, the State Fall Games return for 2021!
This event will be taking place in multiple locations in Glens Falls.
For spectators: All the events will take place throughout the day on Saturday, October 23.
Athletes and coaches are currently training for seven fall sports: bocce, cycling, golf, equestrian, football (soccer), softball, and cross-country running.
A Games Organizing Committee is currently seeking sponsors, in-kind partners, and volunteers for the event. Interested parties should contact Stacy Eder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Olympics Return to Activity Protocols require that at least 80% of event participants be vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus. Athletes who remain unvaccinated are required to wear masks and social distance at all times. Unvaccinated status may result in further event and participation limitations, in accordance with local guidance. Proof of vaccination will be required for all coaches and volunteers who attend the Games.
Below is the schedule for the 2021 Fall Games
- 1:00pm-5:00pm - Delegation Check-in at The Queensbury Hotel
- 4:00pm-7:30pm - Esports & Health Promotions at Glens Falls City Park
- 4:30pm-7:30pm - Dinner at Glens Falls City Park
- 5:30pm-6:30pm - VIP Reception at The Queensbury Hotel
- 6:00pm-6:30pm - Head of Delegation Meeting at The Queensbury Hotel
- 7:00pm-8:00pm - Opening Ceremonies at Glens Falls City Park
- 6:00am-7:30am - Breakfast at all hotels
- 8:30am-3:00pm - Equestrian at Skidmore College
- 8:30am-3:00pm - Golf and Golf Skills at Brook Haven Golf Course
- 8:30am-4:00pm - Football (Soccer) at Morse Athletic Complex
- 8:45am-4:00pm - Softball at Adirondack Sports Complex and Morse Athletic Complex
- 9:30am-1:30pm - Cycling at SUNY Adirondack
- 9:00am-3:30pm - Bocce at Adirondack Sports Complex
- 10:00am-1:00pm - Cross Country Running at Cole's Woods
- 10:30am-1:00pm - Lunch Distribution at all competition venues
- 5:30pm-7:00pm - Dinner at Glens Falls City Park
- 7:00pm-8:30pm - Closing Ceremonies at Glens Falls City Park
- 6:30am-8:30am - Breakfast at all hotels
- 7:00am-11:00am - Delegation Check-out at The Queensbury Hotel